Registered Nurse Jobs
Mental Health – Registered Nurse
Therapeutic relationships with patients and their families are the most important factor to enable strong foundations to be built for all interventions. No day is the same in the life of nurses specialising in mental health. We have New Zealand public health providers needing registered nurses who specialise in mental health now.
If you are specialised in Intellectual Disability there is an essential need for these skills.
More information can be found here.
- Demonstrates sufficient clinical knowledge, clinical reasoning skills and evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Practices nursing care safely and effectively, fulfilling her / his professional responsibility within her / his scope of practice.
- Practices in accordance with legislation affecting nursing practice
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and organise effectively
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing a quality service
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrates effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, including sufficient command of the English language so as to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
- Demonstrates evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development
- MUST REGISTER WITH THE NEW ZEALAND NURSING BOARD
Health Group Information
Aligned with the New Zealand Health Strategy we work in partnership to improve and foster the health, well being and independence of our community meeting their changing needs.
Other nursing jobs
What's it like to live in NZ?
What's the process like?
“New Zealand Skills in Demand arranged job interviews for me & Migration Associates helped me obtain my visa.
All I had to do was follow their instructions! It took all the stress & hassle away from me & I 1000% could not have got here without their help. Awesome company awesome people. My advice is do not hesitate to contact them!”
— GARY PIDCOCK
Current Nursing Opportunities
Our knowledgeable and experienced team is here to
answer all your questions and support your application process
We have a proven track record of over 10 years of helping people immigrate to New Zealand with in-demand skills. We know how to make the process go smoothly.