Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like bridges, roads, canals, dams, buildings.
Sub-disciplines of civil engineering
- General civil engineering.
- Construction engineering.
- Environmental engineering.
- Fire protection engineering.
- Geotechnical engineering.
- Hydraulic engineering.
- Structural engineering.
- Transportation engineering.
Share these jobs
Bachelor of Civil Engineering or equivalent
Minimum of 4 years in a similar role
Practical knowledge of relevant construction & investigation practices
Must have good communication skills
Location: North Island and South Island
Salary: Upon Application
Hours: Upon Application